Coordinator: Period of Discernment
- Bachelor of Arts, Classics/Politics, University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma of Education, University of Adelaide
Judyth Roberts completed a bachelor’s degree in Adelaide with a focus on ancient history, classics and politics. After high school teaching, she developed an interest in adult education, and the difference between child and adult learners and the implications for Christian education.
After moving to Sydney, Judyth launched both Messy Church Australia and Godly Play Australia in 2011 and has written and spoken extensively about these forms of faith practice. She is part of the international Godly Play network and the Messy Church network.
She has presented papers at conferences in Australia, Canada and the UK on intergenerational faith formation.
- Godly Play Core Training
- Messy Church: Being Messy, Being Church
- Christian Life and Ministry
- Faith practices and intergenerational faith formation.
- Roberts, J. (2017) “Messy Church and Play” p121 -130 in “Being Messy; Being Church.” Edited Ian Paul, BRF.
- Roberts, J. (2013). “Thoughts on Talking with Children about Faith” Australian Church Leadership Vol 5, Issue 4.
- Roberts, J. (2012) “Messy Beginnings Lead to Messy Blessings” Australian Church Leadership Vol 5, Issue 3.
- Roberts, J. (2010) ‘Building Bridges Between Playgroups and Church” Australian Church Leadership Vol 3, Issue 4.